Friday, January 18, 2013

To Tell or Not To Tell?


I had a dream in which ZZ who did black magic on me years ago is in it.

He was being betrayed and going to fall into dire straits.

Should I caution ZZ to beware of certain people?

Is this Against the Law of Nature or his Karmic Influences?

Hahaha! The Main Point here is, will ZZ even believe me to be genuine in helping him?

From past experiences, most people don't believe me at all.

Only those fellow students or public that literally banged against walls and their lots improve with my suggestions, will believe me and act accordingly.



[[ something crazy happened just now.
I was reading fakes 2, when a thought came to call M2 about his project. Guru talks into my brain!

[at 18:35 I text m2: My dear, your project must stick to title you gave. Grandmaster said to keep strictly to the point n don't get sidetracked by so much interesting footages! Hahaha! :)

M2: u very scary know lol
me: Hehe! Don't tell as many come crowd me if they know I hv this kind of powers! :)

18:45
M2: we want to change the movie title... But not the story... Want to change it to something else other than " My Mom The Monk"...
Can Change?

Me: Sure.

M2: Lol then the what u mean cannot change title? As in story direction? We never show off ur powers hahaha
Mean*

Me: I mean whatever title u give, u must direct the takes to match lol. Guru said u alligator be blinded by all the interesting footages n get lost or out of point lol.
In joy, u can show us happily doing cultivation n bonding joyfully. Got it? :) Love. momma

M2: Yes momyyy... Not going out of point.. Trying to stay same story. Me trying to understand you lor lol

What he means by i alligator lol. We trying very hard to keep the story simple and focused

Me: typo error. U all got blinded.... Hahaha]

uncanny n quite funny & seem to be scary to m2 n team, who were thinking about the title and matching storyline!

hehe :) ]]

Yes! The First reaction is Fear!
Fear of Unknown is something that make people abusive or violent against those they Fear.

Just to clarify, I don't have these kind of Powers, but Guru has.
It was Guru that put the thought in my mind about M2's project, when I was reading blog articles.
Instead of looking me up, please go seek help from my Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng, Grandmaster Lu. 

Buddha does not succor those without Affinity though. So you must be sincere and prepare to repent and make good all wrongs.  :) 

Cheers all. I will tell if Guru gives the Green Light to proceed only! 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment