Monday, March 7, 2011

7-3-2011 Bearing Negative Karma 替代 [3]

August 2008, YH was helping me and some new students to cultivate.
He also helped me to dispose off some evil charms that someone set upon me.

He and a group of fellow students have booked their trip to Seattle for Hevajra’s empowerment transfer.
His group members warned him to stop helping us else all of them can’t go to Seattle because of our Negative Karma.
YH said: I won’t go then. You all go ahead.

He told me how much he treasures empowerment because he values Dharma.
Thus giving up his chance to go for a big empowerment transfer, he then diverts the negatives supposedly from us that is directed at him.

It is sad that fellow Dharma students that have taken refuge with GM for many years have yet to cultivate something called : BODDHICITTA & putting others welfare before self.

I was truly shocked and I went to cultivate on my own.
I also do not go to the same temple they frequent or participate in any activities they organize.

When I started to somehow read auras, I found that they are all very Dark and truly did not cultivate well. Most of them are out of work for long periods and sponging on others too.

The worse is that they do take on features of beings from the 3 Lower Realms too like GM was told by White Tara. (In GM’s book – SWORD OF THE YOGI.)

After reading the article [return to infinite universe] , I sincerely hope those that are ignorant of the fact that as long as you are immovable in your faith with GM and etc. you can easily divert all negatives to GM & etc to be returned to the Universe or dissolve into nothingness.

Once again, my point in sharing this incident is to remind all TBS students or sentient beings that immovable faith, and Boddhicitta is the key in walking the Boddhi Path with GM.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment