Sunday, March 27, 2011

27-3-2011 Spiritual Realm- Dharma Power? 灵界-法力?

This is a very hard article to write as it involves personnels that are sensitive to many.
I asked that readers just read this article and please chart it as a possible occurrence that might affect you too as a cultivating Yogi-to-be.
Do not speculate who these article are about too.
Thank You . Amituofo.


1. At a tea-table - As I turned my head, my sight fell upon X. He immediately turned away to his left avoiding eye-contact with me. Alas, I noticed there are greenish lights in both his eyes.
Yuks! Haha! Shocked me!
Why? It is light of the lower realm of Hell or Underworld! Comes with a spooky feeling that raise hairs causing goose-pimples to form.

2. At a function hall - I chanced a look at Y.
Gosh!! he had transformed into a corpse-like old man.

3. Another function - I feel eerie vibes and look around. I saw someone turned into something like a piece of white bread soaked in water - all his features disappeared.
I have so far noticed more than 4 such faces.

4. I saw Edicts[lingpai令牌] lit up with greenish light and even the little ones on lotuses as well when Z empowered them on the blessing/bardo altars.

5. The Edicts did not light up when ZZ empowered them.

6. XX did fire puja and as GM said in Melbourne recently, his 3 Principals did not come at all. Guru, puja's principal and etc yoga with a few attendees of that puja but not the host.

7. YY's face transformed into that of a horse when conducting session. Also noticed frequently pulling of her ears then she answers questions put forward.

8. X1 sort of empower cups of water and after drinking the water, your spirit somehow get raised and I noticed many dancing, prancing, rolling on the floors and etc. Some drank few cups also did not have any effect.

Think these are enough to digest for some time. Haha!

Take this article as a wake up call as GM said most of us are still asleep and need to wake up.

The cases I mentioned, Do they have Dharma Power or Spirit Power or No Power at all?

Enjoy! Go find out yourself.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment