Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29-3-2011 Spiritual Realm-Homeless 灵界-无家可归

Please note that this is my point of view, you may choose to differ and all comments and input welcome. Please read with an open mind and also with lightness of heart. Enjoy!

GX passed away while playing badminton with friends a few days before Chinese New Year.
His family was notified and his wife and her sister and sister's spouse arrived after the ambulance team pronounced him dead.

Sister's spouse started on the GX's wife about baptizing him. GX's wife agreed.
The sister's spouse is not a pastor or qualified/appointed holy person, and he went ahead with so called baptism rituals.
GX did not choose to get baptize prior to his death as his mother and siblings are Buddhist or Taoist.

GX's funeral was also done the Christian way at home because the Church did not recognize him as a member, and the pastor refused to officiate a ceremony for him in the Church.

So the sister's spouse conducted some prayers for GX and the wife placed his ashes urn at home.
This Unofficial pastor and his wife and children started to spread tales of GX appearing in their dreams telling them he has gone to a very good place.

Few nights after the funeral, GX came into my dreams. He asked me to tell his mother to go to her old flat so he can see her. In that dream, he somehow told me he can't take the same bus to a certain place with his mother.

I told the family but they ignored me.

Sometime later, I moved into a new apartment.
I sense GX's presence at the utility room where I do laundry.
As his siblings do not believe me, I told him I really can't help him.
He still hangs around my utility room occasionally as I sense his presence.

This is a poor soul that get caught between a rock & a solid wall.

I sense his presence again & I think because it is near to Qing MIng when descendants pray to their ancestors with lots of offerings as well, and he needs stuff.

I asked GM what should I do? GM said to let his family know and the rest up to them.
I can't interfere with other's family karma without permission.

I hope sincerely the family will pool together and give him a good send off.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment