Friday, March 11, 2011

11-3-2011 Disclaimer & Charity

Dear readers & all fellow Dharma Students,

Please note that I am posting my point of views on this Blogspot & all of you may choose to differ.
I always stress repeatedly that GM's version is the ONE that is Right & Best listen to GM.

I am open to discussion on all topics posted in this blogspot.
All feedback welcome, as GM said: there is no right & wrong. When you are on the moon. Think about this deeply.

I have & will continue to welcome registration for blessings for Nirvana Sutra dedication, Vajrasattva Marathon & Fire Puja or any event which I may organize.

Blessings request for most of these are FREE but those that sponsor & participate have priority for registration. One request per person please.


Special Dedication
However, Bardo Deliverance of newly deceased/ancestors/Karmic negatives and merits dedication to them, there are charges for Offerings - Incense, Flowers, lamps, tea & fruits (5 basic items of offerings) & incense paper, script & lingpai (order document).
A token sum for transportation will also apply for individual event like White Matter Chanting.

In the case of Nirvana, a small token of $128 is required for special dedication of ONE named family or individual as we are doing group dedication.

For individual event, please contact me directly.

If you are financially unable to pay for White Matter Chanting, I suggest you register with Lotus Light Charity Singapore, if you meet their criteria, like those needies that are on our list of receiving monthly rations as living support, I have promised to do White matter chanting for free and will also help with Funeral arrangements.

I am happy with donating my services & even the supplies needed for White matter chanting if you are truly destitute and need charity from me & my chanting team.

Please bear in mind that GM teaches us to be charitable and help those in need.

I sincerely hope that you ask for help when you truly need living support like food & daily supplies ration.

Do not let anyone use my name to solicitate any funds from you for any event registration, except those I authorized in my mails or blogspot.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment