Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23-2-2011 Borobudur

Our troupe all woke at 2am & boarded the coaches at 3am starting our 13hours journey to the world renown Borobudur which means temple on the hills.
The visit is worth our spending a gruesome 13 hours on the coaches& scarifying our beauty sleep as well. Haha!








Notice the intricate carving, have to spend at least a week there looking closely at all the carving and the stories they depict.
I walked around the monuments taking literally hundreds of photos with my trusted companion 'iphone'.
I also sat down in a nice cooling corner and meditate.
Wow wee! the energy is so fantastic.
I will share this later when I am firmly on home ground [Singapore]. Haha!

Our day ended from here, and we left at about 6.30pm. delayed by another round of Shopping. Haha!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment