Tuesday, March 1, 2011

24-2-2011 GM visits Semarang & Pekalongan

We woke at 1am & set off for Semarang at 2am. in order to reach in time for GM visit there.
Another 10hours in the coaches. Haha!
I led cultivation on the 1st day of our journey and our tour guide said he decided to take refuge with GM.

Upon arrival we got him to fill up a registration form and he become a True Buddha Student after empowerment.




I received a shock when GM gave his Dharma speech.
He talks about Borobudur and origin and what it stands for.
He also chanted Sakyamuni's mantra twice just like I did while meditating at Borobudur. Haha! Can't keep secrets from GM!

I bought a structural model of Borobudur made from Volcanic ash & I presented it to GM. He taught me not to get stuck with form that is the structural model.
In samodhi 2 night hence, I saw GM dropped the model and it smashed into pieces.
Borobudur already in our heart chakra.

We left and rushed to Pekalongan Temple about 2+hours away.
We arrived after GM has started his Dharma speech. Managed to pick up some parts at the end. Looks like have to refer to the media to get the full details of that Dharma talk.








Our troupe left for Semarang to spend the night.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment