Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29-3-2011 Healing Dreams 治疗的梦

After I took refuge, I always have dreams whereby I pulled out white maggots (worms) from my skin surfaces. They are many and very long string-like ones, sometimes they broke off and I have to pull out the other half too. Gruesome dreams.
After reading GM's Dream within dream and the article about healing dreams, I started to understand that these are karmic cleansing. I told myself then that at least mine are white & not BLACK in color.
HAHA! so my karmic negatives not too high.

Recently, in the same dream the maggots became less & the ridding process ended fast and I somehow said to myself that I am cleansed.

Haha! Not to be!!
Early morning, I dreamt of GM slicing open my right foot (surface) and took out 2 big lumps of translucent light brownish gel. They are about half the size of a brick each. I wondered in the dream why my foot can accommodate such big lumps of gel!

Then I somehow tell myself this is a healing dream.

My right knee suffered an injury in 1994 and not treated properly. This has caused me much pain & discomfort hence.
I have often ask GM to heal me these 2years after I took refuge. But the knee play me out less only, did not disappeared.
This morning seems to be the Finale & I think TIME for me to be more active, so I need good limbs to move around.

Anyway, many thanks to GM. Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L said she dreamt that she told me she has cancer.
I immediately Telephone GM to seek help.
GM appeared in front of her and told her : Malaysian Chapter doing cleaning up, you go and help out.
This mean she will be OK and GM will heal her.

Yes, I have a place in Malaysia which I used for doing fire puja & private cultivation. Property belongs to my elder brother and he lets me use it.

He bought another place which is more suitable & we were planning to go clean up and shift over.
Only few fellow Dharma students know about the shifting and had volunteered to help.

Dear GM, send me extra help which in a way let me know that the other place is a better or more suitable one for me.

HAHA! GM, you are great indeed!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment