Thursday, March 24, 2011

24-3-2011 The Truth - Karma Returns 事实 - 因缘果报

This article might be offensive to some, but I am reporting facts available to me.
Sources confidential.

Some time ago, I heard that someone displeased with a High ranking monk, send her brother to beat him up. Then suppressed the whole matter with threats. Sources had it that this is not the first beating.
Recently, Karma returns and took away the brother's son, who died suddenly of unknown cause.

I read from Hevajra's cultivation written by GM [book 201 - Emptiness within great bliss] that Hevajra has the power to take the life of evil people immediately & swiftly send them to pureland. The hitch is one must be able to yoga with Hevajra.

Also remember he derives from Vajrasattva & is Infinitely Wise & Compassionate.
This kind of power is not to be abuse, therefore a person must have the qualities of Hevajra, then he can yoga & utilize powers to save sentient beings or ease sufferings for them.
Powers like this is not to be shown off or to hurt any sentient beings.

Now the above taking of a life, can not be from the high ranking monk as he bears everything aimed at him for many years and void all matters.

Can this be the work of Dharma protectors that really can't bear the monk to continue to be beaten? Most likely! as the monk has aged and these beatings cannot continue.
We all need a healthy body to cultivate, more so the monk who saves lots of lives.

To cultivate to a stage when you do not have evil thoughts like that of revenge, indeed is incredible! As a thought can initiate a 'huge army' visible & invisible to act.

My point is: Guard your thoughts, don't let it visualize revenge.

I received some threats too about some articles I posted on this blogspot.
I standby my views and all of you out there, can also keep yours.
I humbly suggest to all that you can write anything you please, but do not threaten others that have other/opposing viewpoints and force them to follow yours.

I frown at those that throw money around to 'buy' power to control others as well.
Factually, I have been a victim of Black-magic and the motive is to steal from me.
Using my money to hurt me. Haha!

Who knows, like the high ranking monk, I too might have plenty of Dharma protectors by my side who can't bear my being hurt! Haha! Anything is possible!! Look at the friends that came to Lotus light Charity Happy Hour, there are so many orbs of all sizes and brightness.
Yes, we are truly well protected 24/7.
Thank you GM. I love you.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment