Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22-3-2011 Spiritual Realm 灵界 [3]-Tainted Food 残食

Please note that this is my point of view, you may choose to differ and all comments and input welcome.
Please read with an open mind and also with lightness of heart. Enjoy!

Ms Y that I met again after many years.
She is now very much into the Spiritual Realm & communicate & see spirits. 通灵。

Well many fellow Dharma Students are very hype-up about raising spirit.起灵。

Haha! Sad to disappoint you all, raising your spirit brings lots of sufferings and NOT POWER to show off.

Shall I start to disillusion you all? Well, I am prepared to have you all throw rotten eggs & etc at me anyway. Hehe! Here goes!!!!

Dr H wants to celebrate my birthday & invited me to her clinic. Ms Y suddenly came for a visit without prior notice.
Dr H bought fruits salads, sushi, Bread-wraps of various ingredients and we had good old Chinese tea.

Before we eat, Ms Y said: " 'They' are here and I really don't like them to lick my food & then leave their saliva on my food. I lost appetite and gave up eating."

Haha! well, I taught her to chant Om Ah Hum to purify the food & then offer to Divinities and then visualize the transformation of offerings in form of rain-like white light showering upon all beings of the 6-realms. Told her to visualize the light getting brighter, means offerings received with great joy.

Guess what? She said she saw not just white light but rainbow light & 'they' left happily after receiving the offerings.

See how great and effective GM's teachings are? Thanks a million our beloved GM.

We started to eat and chat for another 2 hours.
There's more interesting tit-bits to share next.

Have you enjoy this article? Stay tune!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment