Thursday, March 31, 2011

31-3-2011 Spiritual Realm- Dharma Power? 灵界-法力?[2]

27-3-2011 Spiritual Realm- Dharma Power? 灵界-法力?
This is a very hard article to write as it involves personnels that are sensitive to many.
I asked that readers just read this article and please chart it as a possible occurrence that might affect you too as a cultivating Yogi-to-be.
Do not speculate who these articles are about too.
Thank You . Amituofo.

4. I saw Edicts[lingpai令牌] lit up with greenish light and even the little ones on lotuses as well when Z empowered them on the blessing/bardo altars.

5. The Edicts did not light up when ZZ empowered them.
L said: Fashi, I didn't see any Prajna Light orbs that day at the session.
Y & I was stunted! I told Y about the Edicts not lighting up.
So I told her that I noticed that the Edicts didn't light up also after ZZ empowered them.

L is another student with abilities to see spirits and etc. She can see them with heads or without and also when Prajna light orbs appear. She will point and surely Light orbs are captured on camera.
Haha! For a moment I thought my eyes played me out that day too, when the Edicts didn't light up.
Whew! Thanks GM, I am fine.

8. X1 sort of empower cups of water and after drinking the water, your spirit somehow get raised and I noticed many dancing, prancing, rolling on the floors and etc. Some drank few cups also did not have any effect.

X1 has those asking to have spirits raise to knee in front of him and then he will chant into the cups of water.
To everyone, DO NOT KNEEL for anyone other than your own Guru Or Divinities.
Sad to said that Buddha teaches EQUALITY amongst all sentient beings!
Some Egoistic practitioners enjoy having others bow & kneel to feel Power over them.

WE kneel when in Repentance to show how sorry we are, but other than that Don't kneel to those that elevate themselves. They have a long way yet to go to Buddhahood.

**Q said that the Mini script I gave her & advised her to offer with 108 pieces of lotuses to all sentient beings had a most stunting effect. Her 13 year old nephew saw the seed syllable [Prom] on the incense paper lotuses printed with Usnisa Vijaya Dharani. There were lots of light orbs of various sizes too captured on camera.

Sharing lotuses and offerings with all sentient beings is BODDHICITTA. Of course the Divinities will come and bless this deed.

Hope you enjoyed reading this article and benefit from it too.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma VIhara

No comments:

Post a Comment