Monday, March 28, 2011

28-3-2011 Spiritual Realm-Possessed 灵界-俯身

Please note that this is my point of view, you may choose to differ and all comments and input welcome. Please read with an open mind and also with lightness of heart. Enjoy!

Dr H recommended a friend[M] to be part-time book-keeper in my company.
One afternoon, my personal assistant came into my office and told me that after receiving a call, M seems very upset and she said she needs to leave and fear my displeasure.

I asked M whats the problem. She reluctantly started to tell me that her daughter[T] is being held at NTUC store for taking a few bars of chocolates. They want the parents to come else refer to police.

I fetch her there and we saw the security people. After explaining the the child is a somewhat handicapped one, they willingly let M pay for chocolates and we left.

[T] refused to get into my car and I told her she either get in or we get the police.
Inside my car, she continuously said the interior is dirty and make noise non-stop.
I asked her whether she wants to stop making noise or we go to the police station and leave her there.
She kept quiet after that but kept making 'Hng' sound.

Now T is destructive and often damage household stuff. She dropped out of school at age 13. She also said she wants to migrate to Australia and ask her parents repeatedly to sell the house and fund her migration.

Dr H & I also brought the parents to Master from Masai.
Master said this is spirit inside her and possessed her for few years already.
He did some rituals for them and their situation improved after a few months.

******************************************************************************************

This happened before I took ordination to be a lama.
This is the first time I see so many different facade in one person.

One evening after group cultivation, we went for supper.
Sitting down after food and drinking tea, we had a good rounded conversation with all present contributing views & etc.

Y was sitting directly opposite me and as he speaks, I saw different faces superimposed on his.
HAHA! Yes! I am very very spooked! Needless to say, I just sat there and stare.

Later I got him aside and talked to him. I said I saw about 5 different ones in him and he affirmed my sightings.

All these actually resulted from karma this life or previous lifetimes.

GM teaches us how to clear our Karmic negatives or debts. Be diligent and cultivate well so we can help self as well as others.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment