Sunday, March 13, 2011

13-3-2011 Power of Mantra 咒的魔力 【1】

Sent: 12 March 2011 20: 57PM

Hi mom!
I'm in Florida at the moment and it's COLD! =D There was frost/ ice all over the car this morning and all around the paddocks. Didn't feel it inside the house because we had the heater going so that kept us nice and warm. Really enjoying this experience.

Wanted to report something to you though.

Last night, about 2 or 3 hours I think, after I'd fallen asleep, I felt this strange pressure sort of crawling up me and settling on my chest. And as it came up higher, I thought I could hear it hissing in a low creepy voice or multiple creepy voices, something to the effect that I should leave or I wasn't welcome something like that. Anyway, it didn't feel at all friendly.

My breathing started becoming a little difficult because of the pressure on my chest, and my brain started getting foggy. I didn't open my eyes though as I was afraid of what I would see, but I mentally started chanting the "Zun Sheng Zou" over and over again. And about 5 to 7 repetitions, I felt the pressure lifting, and in my third eye, I thought I saw this greyish-green, irregular shape get blasted away by a pretty blue-purple round fireball (the fireballs I usually see).

Shortly after this, I thought I saw in my third eye the back of Grand Master in his Long Pao and ceremonial Hat. [Grateful to GM for saving me.]

I was kind of shaken and continued to chant the Zou all night and 
I also envisioned blue lights forming a protective cylinder around me and I tried extending this cylinder/ bubble all around the house to also protect my roommate - 
but I don't know that I did any good.

The only thing I know is that the heavy feeling didn't come back that night and I chanted the Zou in my head all night until I fall asleep.

What do you make of it? Is it possible to explain or find out what I came across?

Tonight, I think I'll chant the Zou and do the envisioning until I fall asleep again. Do you think I'm doing the right thing? Anything else that I can do.
I only can remember short Zou-s.
Love, M.

寄于:12 – 3 – 2011 下午8:57
嗨妈妈!我现在佛罗里达。天气很冷,车和草地上都扑满霜/雪。在室内感觉不到因为开着暖炉, 我们都很温暖。
真的很乐,享这经验。

可想给你报告一件事。
昨晚,睡了约2-3小时后,忽然感觉有股怪压力似爬上而定在我胸前。

当它渐渐爬高,我隐约听见一个或多个阴深恐怖如蛇‘歇歇’低声地说:你该离开或你不受欢迎。总之,感觉不友善。

因胸部的压力,我的呼吸开始有一点困难,而脑袋也开始模糊。

我没敢张开眼,因怕看到什麽似的。

我开始不断的默念‘尊胜咒‘。
念了约5-7遍,我感觉胸部压力消减,而我的第三眼好像见到灰青无固定形之物给一个美丽蓝紫色的火球给炸走
(我常看到的火球)。

不久后,仿佛见师尊穿着长袍和法帽的背影。【感谢师尊救我。】

我给吓着了。我继续念咒也观想蓝光形成筒状围绕护着我。

我试着把这筒状/泡延伸到全宅来保护我的同房 – 可我不知我有做到吗。
唯一知道的是那股重压感觉没回来,我也在脑海里默念着咒直到入睡。

你如何看这事故?可能解释或查明我遇到什麽吗?

今晚,我想我会再持咒和观想直到入睡。

你认为我做对了吗?还有我能做的吗?我只能记得短咒。
爱,M.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment