Sunday, March 6, 2011

6-3-2011 Vhite matter chanting 白事诵经 [2]

Nirvana Memorial Gardens
On my first visit last year upon invitation, there's a spooky hair-raising feeling the moment I walked into the hall. As I was shown around the premises, the feeling increased.
In one sub-hall, I sat down in front of Ksitigarbha and started to chant Rebirth mantra and visualize bardo deliverance.

This is how I was invited to do sutra dedication at Nirvana and the first session was March 8, 2010.
Yesterday was the 4th session and we have the blessings of GM & the universe when we captured Prajna light orbs on camera. Needless to say that we are now very comfortable in Nirvana like it is our home. Haha!




From the 3rd session onwards, we have plenty of resources like the offerings of rice, noodles, biscuits, fruits, cakes and incense from many sources.
Also the long-stay venerable, WenFa, has joined us in support also.

As GM's way, I do not ask for payment for my services. I am glad to establish an affinity linkage with many sentient beings that are invisible to the naked eye but also like all sentient beings, they need help and also Dharma.
GM is right in that Dharma cannot be bought.
I am happy chanting and dedicating and doing bardo deliverance anywhere and I am sure that all those that join me are of the same mind too.

GM has graced my chanting team with the name 净业 which means Pure Karma.
I now invite all of the same tunings to charitable share Dharma and donate time and effort to join Pure Karma chanting team.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment