Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29-3-2011 Q& A

Dear Lotuschef,
How are you?
I have been practicing the steps of making offers.. Haha it does take awhile for me to chant and visualize. Sometime my friends were wondering what am I doing..
Sorry some more questions :

1. How do I visualize the 6-realms?

2. Currently I am practicing the ‘Shi Jia Xing’. Towards the end of the session, during the ‘Ru San Mo Di’, must I also practice the ‘Ru Wo’ and ‘Wo Ru’? Not so sure, as I think ‘Ru Wo’ and ‘Wo Ru’ are more for the next step of practice after ‘Shi Jia Xing’. The booklet for ‘Shi Jia Xing’ also does not include that.

3. Referring to 27th Mar 2011 Spiritual Realm – Dharma Power. Why will those people you mentioned became ‘so scary’ even through they are still under refuge of GM?

Thank you and best regards


_________________________________________________________________________________________

1. When you do offerings when out with friends, no need to form hand mudra & do a quick one.
You chant OM AH HUM 3X & visualize strong white light beams down on all food & then golden dots rises into the sky. Then you chant GM's mantra 7x and said: Gm and everyone, lets eat.

2. 6 realms- visualize many tiny spots of lights - white can or colored ones will do too

3. Samodhi & etc - please ask the one leading the session or come join one of mine. I will post details on this blogspot whenever I schedule any sessions.
Read GM's book for beginners 密教大光华 repeatedly until you get it. Haha! I did exactly that after I took refuge, because I really don't have an inkling what I am suppose to do and WHY!
This WHY can carry you very far. Work hard.

4. In Tantrayana, you either move up or down very fast. Its what they termed 走火入魔, went into demon boundaries.

When you see/feel or just have Buddhas/Boddhisattva nearby, you can only feel very comfortable and peaceful and also very secured, the most important is JOYFUL feeling.

Hope I answered your questions and they are of help to you in cultivation.
I also hope more people can benefit from cultivating and sharing GM's teachings.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment