Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30-3-2011 Spiritual Realm-Black Magic灵界-降头

Please note that this is my point of view, you may choose to differ and all comments and input welcome. Please read with an open mind and also with lightness of heart. Enjoy!

This is yet another story linked to GX of :-
29-3-2011 Spiritual Realm-Homeless 灵界-无家可归

On the 1st death anniversary of GX, his stepmother [wife No.4] called his mother [wife no. 3] to console her. {GX's father has 4 wives}.
W4 said the old man told her, he loves her most amongst all his wives.
W3 got so angry and that particular Chinese New Year she showed a real black face.
GX's younger brother (G2) got to know of this.

Within a short period W4 got Alzheimer's and swiftly passed away within 6 months.

Few years later, G2 did something on me to the same effect. After the various masters' cleansing & saving me, someone found a list of W4's birth data & included were the names of her offspring as well. These are GX's & G2's siblings by paternal blood link.

GX and I like to eat the cheeks of fishes, we had dinner quite a few times during festive gatherings. Maybe that's why he seeks my help.

I thank GM & all Divinities for saving me from the same fate.
What happened to G2 & those of my business partners who join hands to harm me?
Let us leave all these to GM & all Divinities.
All I can say now is that they not doing too fantastic in the businesses they stole from me.

I sent email to inform G2 & his siblings regarding GX being HOMELESS, and completed what GM instructed me to do for them. Chapter close.

I have already told GX that I really can't help without his family's consent, else it will be that I gave them charity and they in turn won't like it as they are all very FACE conscious.

Haha! GM said Face is not important. But to some it means everything.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment