Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stealing Life's Essence 盗精气


Terjemahan Indonesia: Mencuri Intisari Kehidupan


This article is found on page 18 of the above book.
Title : 捉梦中魘鬼 Catch Ghost that frightened & suppressed in Dream

Gm was invited to see geomancy of this residence.
Upon completion, the host made tea and called his son to pay respects to GM.

GM noticed that he is like a walking corpse. After greeting GM he turned around and return to his room.
The host told GM that his son has undergone great changes, from a top scholar and athlete to the present state and always stays in his room and don't go out too.

GM pressed Spirit light and the spiritual eyes sighted a beautiful lady walking towards him.

THe spirit said: Living Buddha, please excuse me as I am a water-flow ghost and need his Yang Energy/Essence, then can survive.

GM: you steal his Essence every night?

Spirit: Yes.

GM: I really do not want to make things difficult for you but the Host invited me and I really need to complete my mission. I am in a difficout position here, what can I do?

Spirit: I know that Living Budhha has 3 great Dharma order, and I can't win against you. Please let me live, I hereby beg you.

GM,Spirit light beams, said: My temple in Seattle has a tree, you can go into it and at least the host's son you can let him off.

Spirit smile: Order received!
She left in a stream of smoke.

The host's son recovered after that and return to normal state of cheerfulness and health.
THe minus part is that the tree in seattle's temple slowly decayed and died.
Real powerful!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Quite scary???
This is quite similar to the previous story from 13-3-2011 Power of mantra [1].

The greyish green thingy is actually ghostly spirit, like a dirty greenish translucent shapeless form.
I have seen one person like that on 28 April 2006 in Family Court & that creepy feeling still can remember till now.
Also my friends noticed that his nail-beds have a round black circle on all of them.

The other one I saw was a lady that came to temple with her sister who has health problem, the ghost, a greyish-green translucent form, sort of hover around her. YUKS!!

Another occasion was when I first return home and having dinner with a couple. Both of them were engulfed by a dirty-green sort of translucent structure. Haha! When I left for Seattle they were fine. Somehow something sort of got to both of them in the span of the 3 months I am away.

There are more but these will suffice for now. Haha! Don't want to give you all out there NIGHTMARES!!!

Anyway, GM has many ways to deal with all these amicably, ensuring no harm results to any beings.

Trust GM?? YES! YES! YES!


Amituofo
lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment