Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23-3-2011 Spiritual Realm 灵界[4] - Communicate with Spirits通灵

Please note that this is my point of view, you may choose to differ and all comments and input welcome.
Please read with an open mind and also with lightness of heart. Enjoy!

A fellow lama saw a special gift I have while we were at Semarang Temple.
This is only visible to people with an ability to 'see'.
Haha! Do not be surprised, True Buddha School has many who cultivates well and have certain 'unusual' abilities.
Yes! Ms Y saw and she ask me can tell Dr H what it is. I said: OK.

She said: Body身 Mouth口 Thoughts意。 whats the significance?

GM gifted me a name: Pure Karma 净业. Karma is of that of the body[action], mouth[speech], thoughts[mindset].三昧业。
Karma's nature is dependent on our thoughts, speech and action.

****************************************************************************************

We were talking about aging, Ms Y said to me: you will only get younger & younger.

Haha! this one had me stunt for a moment!

I remembered I shared in Seattle Temple on the 7 Nov 2009 during my Dharma speech something about longevity medicine and my becoming 30years younger in a dream hours after I took refuge.
In that dream, I was 30 years younger and surrounded by a large group of people asking for Longevity medicine while GM looks on and kept smiling at me.
Haha! I also revealed what is the Longevity Medicine.
[I posted that speech on this blogspot about 2months ago, if you are interested about details.]
http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2010/12/15-12-2010-dharma-talk-7-november-2009.html


I would like to point out that what Ms Y sees is different from what some others can see.
Lets keep that for the next session, shall we?

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment