Thursday, December 8, 2011

8-12-2011 Power???




[Faith JunHao: power just lead to another suffering *sigh*

Francesca Poon: Hahaha... most chase after, crave POWER! 

If they but know that TRUE POWER lies in Resisting these 

Cravings!!!

Dear all, would like to hear from you regarding the above statements.
Cheers all. Lotuschef.]

Some people believes $$ can buy power.
But they didn't know you have to build your own buddhahood in order all Buddha can help you.
I paid expensive for my business cause I craved for money to run during hard time!
Now I know that no need to chase power ...
It will come naturally cause I learn and learn how to cultivate True Buddha.

Ok if you have power then what?

Just remember don't abuse or lie cause you definitely would not go pureland and be BUDDHA. Amitoufo

Nino Candra Yes, I personally think it's the 'self preconceived attitudes and values which lead to power craving' that we need to be watchful of.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment