Thursday, December 15, 2011

14-12-2011 Everything is Wrong!!!



I received several phone calls  these past few days from a fellow student, G, who is residing overseas.


She wanted to help a friend and her spouse. Both of them experiencing real Bad Times!


She seek out a fellow student who claims he can "solve" lots of problems. 


However, one look at the photo of the friend in question, he said: very dark, he don't want to have anything to do with them! 
He has since "disappeared" as he is not answering phone calls from G. 


When G first called me, she invited me to visit with her and said she will sponsor half of my air fare.
Then she said she needs me to help her friend by having a look at their house and both of them. 
I told her that we can't interfere with Karma, as it is obvious that Karma has returned to exact "payment" from these couple.


My advice: Say sorry and pay debts.


How? 


Say sorry and pay debts - dedicate merits of good deeds to Karmic Negatives 
One can donate to charity / do voluntary work at charitable institutions / dedicate chanting merits and etc.
One can also offer lotuses and incense paper to them, giving them resources to have smoother path.
Do all these sincerely.


I said I have to charge consultation fees accordingly for personal matters. 
She insist that I look at their photos before she talks money to them, else others might think we are religious cheats out to swindle them.
I said: GM is very clear on "Interfering with Karmic forces"!
We do not help one side to suppress the other. 
No payment means I am interfering where I should not.


I advice that she tell them to register for Karmic Negatives offering package and ancestors' packages this coming Saturday's fire puja session. 


In these situations, no matter who you consult, Your only recourse is to Sincerely Say Sorry! Your Karmic Negatives have taken a real deep bite into you!


I have offered that the friends donate the relevant fees to charity under GM's name and send me a copy of proof of donation. 
We are not Religious Cheats! Hahaha!
As GM said: Believer or Not, Up to You!


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School





No comments:

Post a Comment