Thursday, December 29, 2011

29-12-2011 Viewpoint on Attachment



Fa Shi, What she or he experienced was nothing special.
I experience it every single week.
Somebody yelled at me.
Somebody threatened me.

It is really common. :-)
One of my employees QUIT just because one of my customers was yelling at her.
Few days ago, one customer yelled at my new employee.
I kept saying sorry all the way.

Guess what?
Within the same day, the customer was calm as if nothing happened.
Two partners were so hurt by the customer's reaction.

They told me that I was a "COLD-BLOOD" person as I didn't have any feeling at all.

I was laughing so hard.

One thing that I learned from GM is non-attachment.

Of course, I have a lot more to learn.

My Suggestion to Yu Tor Kim, get used to it as it is part of your test as a true cultivator.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment