Friday, December 16, 2011

16-12-2011 Sincerity Equals Success 心诚即灵

Offering Sincerely & Wholeheartedly.


Hi Fashi...

This morning my mum again went unconscious - HYPO. 

Before I left home to rescue my mum - I recalled your article (Everything went wrong!!!) and you mentioned - One can also offer lotuses and incense paper to them, giving them resources to have smoother path. Do all these sincerely.

I thought I shared with you and all Darma Brothers and Sisters that after offering the lotuses and incense paper plus not forgetting visualized GM bright light helping my mum. 

Guess what?? When I arrived home she already sat up on bed.

Even she is semi-conscious, she can asked me "how come you are not working?"...haha..

I am grateful that GM and Fashi have given us a fantastic tactic to help solved problems.

Thank you GM, all Buddhas and Fashi enlightenment to enter ways of Bodhisattva.

Your humble lotus,
Lotus Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment