Thursday, July 23, 2015

You Don't Understand My Words, So I Am Crazy! 你听不懂我的话,那我是疯子!




Hahaha! Look at Lotuschef closely, is she Crazy?

October 2009, Seattle temple:

XR fashi said to me, I am going to help every body buy 菜包 (vegetarian bun) to offer to ancestors. You want to buy a share for your ancestors?

I replied: No. Thank you. I will do other offering. Anyway, Everyone's ancestors also mine!

Hehe! He glared at me, and utter words that I am mad!

~~~~~~~~

2010, Singapore:

I started to lead cultivation in local chapters, mainly the English version of 4 Preliminaries Practice.

I explained the 4 Immeasurable Visualisation and how to merge all beings and self as ONE!
Then, One has no more karmic foes, parents, friends, ...... type of Differentiation any more.

A fashi said I am wrong and crazy!
He told fellow students that our Karmic foes infinite. One lot left then another lot appear!
Can't finish saying sorry or dedication to One's karmic foes!

~~~~~~~~

On Facebook:

I read this post that some fellow students believe another to be very "powerful" and pay large sums of money for him to do his prescribed rituals 108 times or more!
This to clear away one's Karmic foes or the current "attack" of Bad Luck!

My words:

One needs to say sorry sincerely on one's own efforts and not pay someone else to do so.

Also when we do dedication, we do to All Sentient Beings and not to ourselves or our karmic foes or some one we choose!

~~~~~~~~

Hahaha! Through all these years, many labelled me as Crazy; sprouting nonsense; misleading; instigating chaos in Sangha assembly; joining GM Lu's defamatory groups; defy high authority; .........

NOW!
If you have really listen well to GM Lu's teachings or dharma speeches or read his writings,
If you understand about 50% of what GM Lu's is sharing,
YOU would have developed the crucial wisdom to know whether Lotuschef is truly crazy or not, agree?

无我 Selflessness! Is the major key to Buddhahood!

2015-05-31《蓮生法王開示》學習無我捨身法:

如果你出家了,你的心還在顛倒妄想,你的心就會產生恐懼。
因為顛倒妄想不是得就是失啊!對不對?
只要你顛倒妄想就有得失啊!

你迷錢,你還拿著彩券讓師尊加持,光頭裡面還有拿著彩券讓師尊加持,不是得就是失啊!

真佛宗弟子也是蠻厲害的,真的,美國的大樂透,蓮花梭麥就拿了大樂透的第一特獎,大家知道的。
他不敢來西雅圖雷藏寺,也不敢來彩虹山莊,因為幾個上師都知道他,所以建廟需要錢的上師,全部都追著他,追到他不敢來。

台灣那一個比較聰明,台灣有一個得到三十億的,聽說是四個人得到,他是其中一個,也是真佛宗的弟子得到三十億台幣。

大家一聽到,連光頭都拿著彩券讓師尊加持,他希望他也能夠得到,光了頭啊!一根毛都沒有。
我告訴你喔!一毛都沒有啦!還想得失啊!不要去想了啦!

~~~~~~~~

WHEN you still have this and that;
WHEN you still think that you need this and that;
WHEN [YOU] override all others;
YOU will never ever understand Selflessness and can't find the path to Buddhahood!

Hahaha!
Crazy again? Me?
Who cares what you think!!!


Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment