Thursday, July 30, 2015

Same Body Height with GM Lu 跟师尊一样身高

Above: Seattle, Rainbow Temple.


Extract: 
Morning 2nd November 2009.
..................

After lunch, I went back to the dormitory to freshen up.
Then I sat down on my bunk and relax.
As I lean back against my pillows, my eyes were force shut yet again!

Hahaha!
Dear GM, rewarded me with yet an astral trip!
I found myself sitting beside GM, on the grass patch in front of Great Grand Mistress’, GM’s mother’s shrine, located at Rainbow villa.

The scenic view is fantastic and it is bright and sunny with a cooling breeze giving us much comfort and joy.
GM is smiling and he is sitting and about 20 feet tall.
Me? 
Smiling and transformed into the White Maitreya, similar to the figurine in the middle of the hill at Rainbow villa. I am also 20 feet tall.
~~~~~~~~~~



2015年7月26日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「大圓滿九次第法」-彩虹雷藏寺
https://vimeo.com/134572702

Hahaha!
In the above speech, GM Lu said that a student has seen his 灵神 Spiritual Essence or Form, which is about 2 storeys high!

Back in Seattle in 2 November 2009, I was sitting side-by-side with GM Lu, and we were both 20 feet tall. 
So when standing, both of us should be more than 20 feet high, or about 2 storeys, agree? :)

O! GM Lu said he is currently 1.58metres in height! 
Me too! :)

Above:  Printout of my height & weight on 9 July 2015, when I visited AMK Polyclinic to seek medical aid.


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment