Friday, January 24, 2014

Lotuschef at Play - The Hom Syllable



2009 June - I remembered once giving a suggestion to a fashi, regarding using the HOM syllable.
We were discussing about Live Animals Release, as this fashi wants to join me and my group in this activity.
As we look at various options, I suggested that we just stand by the seashore and perform the Sadhana.

My suggestion: 
Use the Dorje to draw a HOM syllable in the sky. 
Then use the Dorje to beam light onto the HOM and light it up. 
The HOM syllable is now like the Sun, shining upon all.
This way, all beings not only Animals get bless and cleanse by the Light from the shining HOM syllable.

We have no need to rent boats to go out to sea to do the Live Animal Release at all! :)

The Fashi said: I can't do this, Core will kill me for doing something so - his word is 神-means 神奇-miraculous or fantastic! 

Months later, within my sight & hearing, he taught a group consisting mostly of my team members, this same visualization!!!

Hahaha! He stole from me but warned me against using this method! 

Here I am, sharing Maha Mudra and Maha Perfection Dharma Techniques with him and he dishonestly warned me against using it! 

To prevent further stealing or dishonesty, SZ helps me to share online and Lotus Raymond helped me to set up google blogspot in October 2010, about a year after my Ordination [5 September 2009] as a Lama. 


Read the Astral Series of articles in this blogspot? 
They are truly useful as reference that you can use to transform into various objects or material and execute at ease and at will [任运自如].

No harm trying out right? :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment