Monday, January 27, 2014

Lotuschef at Play - Karmic Hindrances 业历的障碍




AA: Hi fashi, we changed our flight to today due to my mum admitted to hospital. Her blood sugar too lower and unconscious. She can speal a little after help from hospital.
Now going to airport

LC: Ask D chant guru mantra and touch you mom. I ask SZ to help and will go thru D, right hand. U all also chang along please. SZ will do the necessary. :)

AA: Thank you so much fashi. We love u very much, :)

LC: 用心念

要请师尊


AA: My mum still in hospital. She can talk now after blood sugar rise back. But she sometimes can and cannot recognise people.

Hospital not allow below 12 years old enter the room. Yesterday only allowed D go in 1 min to chant.
I chant mantra to her.


Dear all, 
Why did I choose a Kid under 12 years of age?

Hahaha! Because he is purest amongst his family! 
Yes! 
In perspective of Karmic Negatives, the younger you are, the less negatives as you have not the chance to get "Polluted" by your environment yet, like vegetables you just place into a Kimchi urn! 

I am watching the live cast when the message came into my notice. 
Also when I asked SZ for help, he is actually giving the Dharma Speech on 25 Jan 2014 in Taiwan Temple! 
Vision of D holding his grandma's hand surfaced! 

I am really that crazy lol! :)

How does One CHAT with another when he is thousands of miles away and also in the midst of giving Dharma Speech? Hahaha!

However, This One is my Root Guru, and A Living Buddha, so WHY NOT?


Remember that PURITY is crucial for Yoga!!!

So invoking SZ's presence is important and through one that is Sincere or Innocent and quite Pure, should not be a big problem.

Tantrayana is infinite but simple! :)

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment