Terjemahan Indonesia: Aku Menyadari [Tiada Keterlibatan]
English Translation inserted by Lotuschef.
有人問我,你盧勝彥圓寂之後,留下那一偈子教示眾生?
Someone asked me, You, Lu Sheng Yan, after Nibbana, leave what verse to teach sentient beings?
我答:「無干涉。」
I replied: No interference.
人問:「為什麼無干涉?」
People asked: Why no interference?
我答:「其實我創辦了真佛宗,這個宗教派別與我毫無干涉。」
I replied: Actually I founded True Buddha School, this religious school I do not interfere with.
人問:「怎有可能?」
People asked: How can this be possible?
People asked: How can this be possible?
我答:「真佛宗是我幻化出來的,是無心意識,也就是我無心,宗旨也無心,寺、堂、會也無心,自然生,自然滅,有緣則生,無緣則滅,我無經營之意,任其生滅,故無干涉。」
I replied: True Buddha School is an Illusion of mine, is without heart meaning, that is I am without heart, school's directive is without heart, temple, chapter, association also without heart, arise & demise naturally, arise with affinity and demise in absence of affinity, I have no mind to manage it, let it arise or demise by its own will, thus no interference.
人問:「宗旨不是度眾生嗎?」
People asked: Isn't School's directive to succour sentient beings?
我答:「自古以來,佛教是釋迦牟尼佛創立的,其後演化,有原始佛教、部派佛教、大乘佛教、金剛乘佛教。我的宗旨也是如此,將來演化,亦如是。由不得創辦人。又,自古自今,人是古人,人也是今人,上下古今,也不多,也不少,度來度去,亦是如此。故無干涉。」
I replied: From ancient times, Buddhism is founded by Sakyamuni Buddha, then it transformed and exhibited, there is primitive Buddhism, sector division Buddhism, Mahayana, Vajrayana. My school's directive is similar, transform and exhibit in future in the same way. Not up to the founder. Also, from ancient to present, people are ancient, people are also present, up and down ancient present, not many and not few, succour here and back, similarly. Thus no interference.
人問:「既然如此,修什麼啊?」
People asked: Since like this, why cultivate?
我答:「因無心,故對山河大地,不見差殊。因無干涉,十方世界不起貪、嗔、痴。悟無所得,頓斷煩惱,這就是修。」
I replied: Because no heart, thus perceive mountain river great earth, with no difference. Because of No interference, worlds of 10 directions will not give rise to Greed, Aversion, Ignorance. Realised nothing to attain, immediate severance of troublesome thoughts or worries, this is cultivation.
人問:「修不是要守戒律嗎?」
People asked: Isn't cultivation abiding disciplines?
我答:「當頭,不起貪、嗔、痴,這也就是無所住,澈澈底底了。」
I answered: As Head, do not give rise to Greed, Aversion, Ignorance, this is thus Not abiding anywhere, thoroughly.
人問:「無干涉果然是最高的悟境了?」
People asked: No Interference is truly the highest plane of realisation?
我答:「平常活計而已。不受外界的干擾,一心不亂而已。」
I replied: Ordinary lifestyle only. Not affected by interference from outside world, a steadfast or unmovable heart only.
人問:「盧師尊如何無干涉?」
People asked: How does GM Lu achieve No interference?
People asked: How does GM Lu achieve No interference?
我答:「不用踌蹰,不用疑懼,直心而已,知幻離幻,無干涉。」
I replied: No need to hesitate or be undecided, no need to doubt and fear, only straight heart, know illusion and leave illusion, no interference.
人問:「聲色你又如何說?」
People asked: Sound and form for you is what?
我答:「一切聲是一切聲,一切色是一切色。無心,聲不是聲,色不是色。只見自心光照,就如同碧天雲外月華清。」
I replied: All sound is all sound, all form is all form. No heart, sound is not sound, form is not form. Only sight brightness of own heart, just like clear moon flower outside blue sky cloud.
人問:「你不想想真佛宗未來如何?」
People asked:Won't you think of the future of True Buddha School?
我答:「未得悟時真佛宗,若已悟了本無無,何有干涉。」
I replied: Before attaining realisation is True Buddha School, after realisation original without or empty or don't exist, where have interference.
人問:「吐登達吉上師圓寂時說了一句:「清淨」,試問,這清淨是空嗎?」
People asked: When Thubten Da-er-ji master enters nibbana he said one word: [clean pure], would like to ask, is this clean pure void?
我答:「無干涉,即清淨也。說空不空,說有不有。」
I replied: No interference is clean pure. Say void not void, say exist not exist.
人問:「那些貪名、貪利、貪寺、貪堂、貪會、貪地盤,你認為如何?」
People asked: Those that greed for name, gains, temple, chapter, association, territories, how do you perceive them?
我答:「瞎!」
I replied: Blind!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you refer to: 泥菩萨 Clay Boddhisattva – 攻击与反击 Attack & Counter-Attack!
-
Can you realise what GM Lu is teaching you in the above article?
Does it matter to you now, how others choose to deal with their $$$?
Hahaha!
Please wake up and stay awake!
With Metta
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef
No comments:
Post a Comment