Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Enter the Ghost Path 进入鬼道!

鲁师尊话: 进入鬼道!
GM Lu said: Enter the Ghost Path/Realm.

2016年10月9日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」 彩虹雷藏寺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQrKJ_l2qvE


    In the above speech, GM Lu again talked about the lethalness of Rearing Ghosts!

    法师慈悲? Reverend be compassionate?

Hahaha! 

Case 1: 
You were having FUN chatting with your fellow passengers on board a flight, and both of them are possessed by evil spirits!
Should I save you?
Without delay, I extended help to you!

Case 2: 
Evil "qi" or energy spreading rapidly up your face!
I didn't hesitate but halt its path!

Case 3:
Many of you felt ill when you didn't register for upcoming event by certain masters!
I also help all of you that came into my vision!

Case 4:
Your aura is dark and I went to reset your altar, and re-initialised it!

Case 5: 
Your business under seige by black magic casted by a business rival.
I shielded and protected your business premises as well as encased your rival's premises, so that no harm will result to both parties!

Case 6: 
Your fixation on Transcendental ability harming your kids, I tried to warn you many times!

Case 7:
I can see ghosts in you speaking on your behalf!
What did I teach you?

Hahaha!

Some asked: How to know who is genuine or fake?

GM Lu said if they "talk" money with you, then they are fakes!
My take?
Well, if they consider you as clients or fans, they are fakes!

What are you to me?
Fellow student and fellow sentient beings!

These fakes use ghosts to control you; to steal from you; to cheat you....

Think! How much have you paid to these fakes for All sorts of "programs" that they market promising you wealth & well being?

Have I asked you for payment for saving you, again & again?

Hahaha!

Without accepting payment from you, did I take on your karmic negatives?
Am I afraid to take on your karmic negatives?

If you truly listen to GM Lu, Voiding is the way to go!
Of course, I tried to teach you to practice and save yourself too! 
The One to Blame?
You, yourself, for not putting in sincere efforts to say sorry and to make amends!


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment