Saturday, January 30, 2016

养鬼 Rearing Ghosts











Above: Screenshots of today's event.
Yidam: Prabhuta Ratna Buddha

GM Lu talks about Southern Transmission of Thai-Buddhism and most of them rear ghosts to work for them.
Most of the ghostly spirits are that of dead foetuses or their powdered remains.

BUT, rearing ghosts will land the rearer into the ghostly realm and rebirth there too.

I remember that I went along to check-out a temple that SC, LZS, wanted to buy for their own use.
The reverend in attendance is dark and has the ghostly aura.
When his eyes swept us, I can feel bone-chilling!

Hahaha!

A dharma speaker & myself shared comments to the detriment of buying this temple, anyway.

O! The reverend of this place went into "Hiding" after seeing us!

I can still remember how he looked like though.


Listen well to GM Lu and don't act foolishly and jeopardise your own life!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment