Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20-9-2011 GM to the Rescue - Healing Cancer stage 4

Extracts from:

3-8-2011 GM knows Best! - High King Avalokitesvara Sutra



http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2011/08/3-8-2011-gm-knows-best-high-king.html

On Wednesday 29-6-2011, I received another call that a relative has cancer in stage 4.
Please help him too.
I did as before & suggested that the family take refuge on 1-7-2011, which is the first day of the lunar 6th month.

I also dedicated the above sutra chanted to both of them.

Well, I wrote into my blogspot on 29-6-2011, that GM is great & made me chant so that I recollected the visualizations I had when I started to chant this sutra after I take refuge.

I shared some of these with a group of fellow students on 30-7-2011, when we did the above sutra marathon of 21 times.

I received a letter from Caotun 2days ago in reply to my pleading to GM to save these relatives.

GM instructions: chant as much of Gao Wang Jing as possible & dedicate the merits!


Actually, GM gave me the answer well before [on 26-6-2011] I wrote & submitted the letter on 9-7-2011 at Caotun Temple, just before the fire puja.

Hahaha!

Our Guru, the Living Buddha of True Buddha School!

Looking into the Future & extending help well ahead.

Lets all be glad we have such a great guru.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am glad to share the good news!


The relative with stage 4 cancer - the tumor reduced in size significantly!


This is the one, that I shared with how to clear Karmic negatives and how to use the 6-realms mantra wheel and mantra for healing.


GM said chant High King Avalokitesavara Sutra and dedicate merits!


GM knows Best! Just have absolute Faith and Trust that is all!


Amituofo /  Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School



No comments:

Post a Comment