Sunday, September 18, 2011

18-9-2011 Compassion

Compassion - This is an important requisite in Boddhicitta.
Do you really have this for all and not only for a handful of your relatives and friends?

In Boddhicitta, you need to see all as one.
How to go about it?

You begin with saying sorry to those you have wrong this life and previous ones.
Then you forgive those that have wrong you this way also.

When you do the 4 immeasurable visualization, you have all with you in cultivation without differentiating who's who. Plenty of light dots around you and with the blessing of True Buddha Lineage - Vairocana Buddha, Buddha Locani, Padmakumara, Living Buddha Lian Sheng. All lit up and merge as one.

You achieved what Buddha teaches, ALL SENTIENT BEINGS ARE EQUAL AND ALL ARE ONE.
You also achieved the state of transformation into Light body and merges with the Universe.
As for YOU? You don't exist any more as you have merge with all and then the Universe.
You arrived at Buddha's WU WO plane. WU WO - means there is no me.

See how wondrous is GM's teachings?
Just from the 4 Immeasurable Visualization you can Yoga all beings and then the Universe.
If you read an article that I translated in this blog, GM said merge with mountain and merge with lake...
Principles are the same and you can merge with nature and relax just at a snap of your fingers when you cultivate and understand what GM has so meticulously and painstakingly taught us all.

Let me tell you a story.

One day, not long after I become a Lama.
Someone said to me: I told you to be Low Profile and don't attract too much attention!
He continued: Don't go around healing people as well.

I said: I am a trained medical personnel, I have pledged to save lives. I can't [Jian si bu jiu](means can't see the dying and not try and save them).

He said: [Si le mei you?] (means die already or not?)
He continued: Wait till people sue you and then you bring TBS' name down!
I said: I don't see how my healing can affect TBS's name at all. I know what I am doing and if someone wants to say otherwise, I can't stop them.

I ended the conversation by nodding to him and walk away.
He called me one day when I am back in Singapore, harping on the same subject.
I told him very firmly that I am responsible for my own decision and actions. Thanking him for his advice.
I refuse all his invitation to anywhere from then and avoid being in his presence long enough for him to start any lecture.

My point is : where is the Compassion for fellow students and all sentient beings?
Another point is : TBS' name? GM said he don't need face! Means Name, fame, ego.... all does not matter.
Also TBS is given by the Universal Divinities and will return to Universe when he retires.

This person don't like my being popular in a very short time, fearing my out-shining him.
This person also don't care for fellow students and sentient beings at all.
He is also too fixated on Name, Fame, Status, Ego....which tied him down to the sentient realm and continue to be controlled by his own Demon.
His level of intelligence is so limited that I really feel very sorry for him. He has cultivated more than 10years already. His problem? Has yet to cultivate to clear Karmic Negatives.
His Karmic Hindrances are still too high.

Hahaha! Whew!!! I am glad that GM helps me much and I don't get "controlled" by these Ignorant cultivators.[ There is a difference between cultivator and yogi].

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment