Sunday, September 18, 2011

18-9-2011 The amount of money you can pay determine how much Karmic Negatives you can clear?


This is extracts of an email sent to me. 

Nah, that's why I felt so lucky for finding your blog in this month.
Your articles are like filling the missing blocks in the wall, so I have better knowledge, respect and trust in GM.

I knew there was something 'not right' with his temple in X. 
So, in addition to accompanying my friend, I also asked the problem for my health - I mean if he can advice me with what to do like doing additional recitation and dedicating the merits to my karmic enemies or other else. 
So he gave me the fus and asked me to buy the two big fus, if I remember it correctly they are the blue and green one as the edicts of bardo deliverance for karmic enemies. 
Ok, I thought why not if I could help with the bardo deliverance and they were quite expensive.

Up to this point I still thought it was okay since if the money could be used for temple maintenance, then I didn't mind paying with the price (about USD 8 each).

However, when I went downstairs to ask for the related fus to the administrative ladies there, one of them told me that the earlier person who went to consult has a very bad karma, master Z. advised her to buy this fu and this fu and in total she should buy around 10 fus or more, but she didn't make the chance to buy since it was expensive and she didn't have the money to buy (her husband is jobless and she's also running out of money). 

Now I wonder, if the case was so, why didn't the temple give her for free because I personally think she needs much more help than me, and I'd be willing to help her to pay for the bardo deliverance.
This is soooo not right!!!

And about other things that my brother's friend told us that he was charged with ceremonial package ranging from million IDR saying that if you buy the cheapest package, it will only remove a small part of your karma and therefore he's advised to buy the more expensive ones and this and that. 
OMG like they're doing that to a new student who just joined with TBS. 
There is still more with the Ushnishavijaya bag.

Well well, that's why I'm astonished at reading your articles. 
You're bold enough to peel the rotten parts of the facts in TBS. 
Sincerely thank you for sharing invaluable things with us, fashi.

Amitabha, at his advance age, what need is there for the power?
Amitabha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha! 
The amount of money you can pay determine how much Karmic Negatives you can clear?
Do you need to consult anyone?
If you do, then consult GM by writing to him!

When you think you need to consult anyone Masters, It means you have no confidence in YOURSELF. You also forgets that the First and Only ONE that you should ask is your very own ROOT GURU.

Talk to GURU. 

This is quite similar to "Dining Privileges" that I wrote. 

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment