Monday, September 5, 2011

5-9-2011 GM's Property Rights?

I wanted to bring this up for quite a while.
Yesterday's Dharma speech by Vajramaster LianZhuan triggers various incidents to the fore of my mind.

2009 Seattle.
Student from UK,R, took some pictures of GM while on evening walk with all present.
One student came forward and reprimanded him and demand he deletes them from his camera immediately.
She went on to warn him of legal action against him as he has infringed on GM's property rights!!!

The evening before, GM allows all to take photos with him and of him. This female student was not present!

I treat GM as my Father and I respect him and take to heart his teachings and act accordingly.

I have proclaimed that : I only listen to GM! If you want to give me orders, then sorry, I won't comply. 
Any complaints if you are unhappy with me, then please go tell GM to punish me.  


Many students have reflected on how difficult it is to seek an audience with GM too.
My advice is to invoke GM and chant his mantra at least 7 times and talk all you want.

Yesterday, Vajra-master LianZhuan said GM's Dharma teachings are encompassed by his Property Rights!
GM said that is not so.
GM's writings and speeches are available world wide and speeches broadcast live online world wide too.
These reaches out to all sentient beings. If they have affinity they can just pick up a book or watch a session of speech online.
Buddha said: No differentiation. We are all ONE.

If anyone tell you otherwise, they are the lost/drunken souls.

There were incidents when some publishers copied GM's teachings and publish them without naming the source of the materials.
GM did not sue them but said instead: Thank you for propagating those Dharma materials that I shared.
[Note: Not My Dharma Teachings!]

As GM said before, he understands that a temple need resources/funds to be maintained.
This is also true for Daden and etc that deals with GM's writings and paintings and ...............

Buddha did not put a stamp of property rights on his Dharma teachings and it is erroneous to claim to all that  GM has Property Rights on his Dharma Teachings.

Understanding Dharma's nature, one finds that it is Nature of Living or Philosophy of  Happy Living without Sufferings.

Everyone has their own approach to this, therefore Dharma Teachings from GM serves only as a Guide to all and each of us evolve our own approach and execute accordingly.

I shared Visualization techniques with all and it is up to Individual to adept and "Mutate" from them.
Haha!

So what I shared and will continue to share Has Property Rights encompassing them?
Can I take legal actions against those that "stole" these techniques from me?

Hahaha!

Amituofo/ Lotuschef/ Pure Karma/ True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment