Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3-8-2011 GM knows Best! - High King Avalokitesvara Sutra


On Sunday, 26-6-2011 at about 5pm, I somehow heard GM said to me: Go chant Gao Wang Jing.

I obediently did so. Put up a notice on my blogspot to inform all that I am into a retreat.

On Monday, I received a call telling me that my uncle choked on pizza & in critical condition. I was asked to pray for him. I compiled an incense package with mini-script & did the offering to his karmic negatives & also requesting GM & all Divinities to bless him.

On Wednesday, I received another call that a relative has cancer in stage 4. Please help him too.
I did as before & suggested that the family take refuge on 1-7-2011, which is the first day of the lunar 6th month.

I also dedicated the above sutra chanted to both of them.

Well, I wrote into my blogspot on 29-6-2011, that GM is great & made me chant so that I recollected the visualizations I had when I started to chant this sutra after I take refuge.

I shared some of these with a group of fellow students on 30-7-2011, when we did the above sutra marathon of 21 times.

I received a letter from Caotun 2days ago in reply to my pleading to GM to save these relatives.

GM instructions: chant as much of Gao Wang Jing as possible & dedicate the merits!

Actually, GM gave me the answer well before [26-6-2011] I wrote & submitted the letter on 9-7-2011 at Caotun Temple, just before the fire puja.

Hahaha!

Our Guru, the Living Buddha of True Buddha School!

Looking into the Future & extending help well ahead.

Lets all be glad we have such a great guru.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment