Monday, September 26, 2011

26-9-2011 The Wrath of God 神的怒愤 [4]


Dear fashi,

The Wrath of God reminds me of the tsunami happened in Sumatra and some other parts of the world.
I personally think that by upholding the precepts and living in a good way, means that we are paying respect to the 12 gods - as they are the compassionate manifestation of the ancient buddha.
It is said that when they're happy, then the world will be peaceful and auspicious, but when they're sad and angry then the condition of the world will be the otherwise.
So it's true as per GM's statement that the black angels have arrived to carry out the edict from the gods, wiping sentient beings out from this world.
The shocking one is the statement from Lord Indra when he told GM that if it weren't for GM and Golden Mother then half of the living beings in the world would be wiped out by the disasters.

This way I conclude that bad karma and unwholesome tendencies of sentient beings need correcting to neutralise the WoG. Don't you think so?
Back again to the teachings given by Buddhas and GM to 'straighten' our path and therefore paying respect to the gods and automatically making them happy and consequently the peace in the world, free of disasters.

This is something that is easy yet difficult to comprehend by most people in the world. I'm indeed sad when I heard my friends who didn't have any idea about their lives, who didn't believe in the law of karma, who didn't have any idea whatsoever of the use of charity and doing good deeds --- in short, they're living for themselves, to satisfy their egos. Sad indeed.
So I wonder if the real fact about the disaster is the punishment for humans having stupid interests in their own egos (hedonism), and yet they don't have any idea about repentance, and still when they know about the teachings of repentance, they're still taking it lightly and don't have know about the uses and its efficacy.

Oh well, I remember when the reverends in Christian church who emphasize that we, humans, should fear God. At some point I disagree with their statement. It isn't that we should fear the God since it may pose further problems like forced (correct) religious perspectives in Islam with its violent law application. My point is when we KNOW how to life in accordance with the nature and law of karma, then what is there to fear the Gods? We can even yoga with them and understand their qualities.

I think I've spoken too much ahahaha. I'm not perfect myself but those above are just my two cents.

Cheers :)
Nino
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha. 
dear alien
The words GOD FEARING CAME INTO MY MIND FIRST AND THEN THE WRATH OF GOD.
HEHE! u hit the jackpot here.

most religions INSTILL FEAR in the WORSHIPERS, NOT STUDENTS!
worshipers follow blindly where they are led without any discrimination
Mosses didnt do a good job so he wasn't allowed to go into Isreal or their free land or promised land.
There were great blood shed during the years they were wandering.
The long years of wandering is also God's test for these people, do you agree?

the operation of wrath of god whereby they used  God's name to KILL and take Revenge!
hahaha!
these are creating negatives against negatives and piling up more only but do not solve the fundamental problems of anger, hatred, jealousy, pride, ego, power, control ...just can't loose out to anyone

these are what I hope to share n let everyone if possible look at things clearly n don't think about AN EYE FOR AN EYE, WHICH IS REVENGE!
Violence escalates only n more lives are wreck.

I am waiting for someone to come up with GOD FEARING before I conclude the series!
You clinch it, buddy!

I am seating at seattle airport bcos i mixed up the timing of my flight out of seattle 
hahaha. should be 2.10pm but i took for 12.45am. so I put myself to a 16hours wait.
lucky for me there is free wifi thru out here. 

i will put up your email in WOG as well
You are right that disasters of great magnitude taking lives massively are the Wrath of Gods and something call Collective Karma. 

cheers 
lotuschef

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment