Monday, September 5, 2011

5-9-2011 Black Magic

2006 June. Student Hostel in Perth, Western Australia.
I was visiting with my daughter.
I was taking an afternoon nap.
Had a scary dream....
I was at home and walking along the corridor from my master bedroom to the sitting area and a few steps up is the altar.
There's is this female ghost with huge mouth, violent look and long dark hair. She chased me and she said if she caught me then I am done for.

Seems I keep running and running and the corridor seems to have lengthened.

My daughter pushed me and woke me.
She was worried by the loud moaning sound I was making.

I told her what's in the dream.

Black magic is so powerful that it follows me wherever I am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2005 April 18.
I was in the office, and reaching up to draw on a box stack on a rack.

Suddenly, left arm gone numb.
I can't use my left arm afterwards and I went for an Xray and then consult chiropractor.
The Xray results were normal.
The chiropractor said I am fine and just gave me an electric-pulsation treatment.
After half an hour of treatment, I went home.
While waiting for transport, that is 10minutes after I left the clinic, the numbness and pain came back.

This happened to all doctors I consulted subsequently. Within 20minutes of leaving the clinics, the pain and all discomfort came back in full.

I went to a temple and sat in one of the hall asking Buddha for help. While inside the hall, I am fine. After leaving the hall, the pain all come back.

My friends brought me to a master and he said I am being chained up so tightly that I can hardly move or breathe. Took him about half a year to clear my problem partially.
Another master from a Tantric sector took another 3months to clear me completely.

Why do people pay for these evil stuff to be perform on others just because they are jealous of others wealth or well-being?

I humbly advice all, don't go that way.
The penalties from them are severe.

Amituofo/ Lotuschef/ Pure Karma/ True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment