Tuesday, August 16, 2016

夢中的翅膀 Wings In Dreams - Book 255


Selected English Translation by Lotuschef

蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 255_夢中的翅膀 > 夢中的翅膀(序)

我原本每一天,寫一篇文章的,這一生少有中斷,但二○一六年的四月、五月,我竟然中斷了二個月,一個字也未寫。
I originally write an article daily with hardly any interruption in this life, but April and May 2016, I broke off for 2 months, didn't write a word.

很抱歉!我病了!
Real sorry! I became ill!

身子超級的虛脫,二十四小時都在昏睡之中,生活次序大亂。
My body is extremely dehydrated, and mostly in drowsiness in the 24 hours, life's rhythm big chaos.

這是我一生當中最大的一次病痛。
請原諒!

在這一次的大病之中,我唯一能做到的是,在我的心中,永遠保持光明自性。
保持著光明自性。
During this period of illness, I only can do is in my heart, maintaining everlasting bright self nature.

這是我的上師,十六世大寶法王「噶瑪巴」的教導。
This is teaching of my Guru, the 16th Karmapa.

在夢幻的病軀之中,我僅僅能保住「光明自性」,其他的,都不重要了。
In this dream like shell of sickness, I can only maintain [Bright self nature], others all not important.

我此時的願力是:
My wish at this time is:

當我有病。但願眾生無病健康。
When I am ill. Wish that sentient beings are healthy and without illness.

當我受苦。但願眾生無苦無惱。
When I am suffering. Wish that sentient beings are without suffering and troublesome thoughts.

當我疼痛。但願眾生無疼無痛。
When I am in pain. Wish that sentient beings are without aches and pains.

在我的書桌上──
放上了紙張。
筆。
我沒有忘記將來還要寫書,我還是要把《夢中的翅膀》寫了出來!

這是我每天的工作:
This is my daily work:

修法。寫書。畫畫。
Cultivate dharma. Write book. Draw pictures.

每一本書,都是我的人生靈感,我將把每一本書疊起來。
Each book is my spiritual perception, and I piled each up.

不是等身而已。
要等樓。
要等高層次的樓。
Not only equal to my body only. 
Must wait for building.
Must wait for High level building.

書代表了我的心。
Book represent my Heart.

寫一首新詩吧!
Write a poem! 

詩名:「不可以永遠的睡」。
Poem's title: Cannot sleep forever.

我不是醉 I am not drunk
而是沉沉的睡 Only sleeping heavily
昏昏茫茫之中 In confused and lost state
仍然記得 Still can remember
我流的是 I am streaming
眾生的眼淚 sentient beings' tears

黑色 Black colour
灰色 Grey colour
我在我的心中點上了燭 I lighted candle within my heart
雖然光明搖曳 Althought brightness flickers
我雖憔悴 Although I am wan & sallow/haggard
但仍尋找 but still looking for
剩下的一點青翠 the remaining single bit of green pasture

花蕊要開放 Flower's stamen or pistil want to bloom
翅膀要飛 Wings want to fly
那光明的月亮 That bright moon
永遠不墜 Won't ever droop 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

In recent speech, GM Lu stressed the important of cultivation as one that is a continuous practice, without breaks in between or forever. :)

If He has not been cultivating diligently all through this 40 plus years, can He maintain An Everlasting Brightness in His Self Nature?

And, He also explained this Self Nature as One's own Buddha Nature and to Merge into Divine Light at time of demise for attainment in Buddha Land.

So, do consider how to Truly start cultivating as shared by GM Lu!

Remember He said you have 5 chances of leaving the 6 realms of transmigration?

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment