Friday, July 1, 2016

旧同学 Old Classmates

Link:

Good Morning Yesterday: Mattar East


http://www.singaporememory.sg/contents/SMA-e68e75c2-e78e-4509-9db5-5f26ed9f6ec9
 
I go to this primary school and is the first batch of Primary ones to study in this new school. :) 
That is January 1963!

Nostalgic! 

Actually, old classmate from Primary 6AA of 1968, came into my dream early yesterday morning.
I have been searching for photos from my primary school's days but can't find the album :)

Out of the 44 students in my class, only 5 are boys.
The one that I sighted was THK- one of the boys that entered Raffles Institution. Then another appeared, one of them that went to Gan Eng Seng School.
I was telling them not to throw away some documents.

Hehe!

I met THK when I was working in the Burns Unit in SGH sometime in 1978. 
I remember it was during [The explosion and fire on board Greek oil tanker S. T. Spyros on 12 October 1978 was described as Singapore’s “worst post-war disaster in terms of lives lost”. Seven-six people died and 69 others were injured in the accident.]
The other 2 that went to GES, I met them often in the bus going home after school.

Yes! 
Time has really passed by for so many years, why suddenly these old classmates came into my vision?

I really have no idea. :)

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment