Monday, July 25, 2016

Vairocana Buddha Mantra 毗卢遮那佛咒




Vairocana (also knows as Vairochana or Mahavairocana) is a celestial Buddha who is often interpreted, in spiritual texts like the Flower Garland Sutra (Avatamsaka Sutra), as the Dharma Body of the historical Gautama Buddha.

Maha Vairocana Mantra lyrics:

Om Namo Bhagavate Sarvate Gate, Varsuddhani Rajaya, Ta Tha Ga Ta Ya

Arahate Sam Yak Sam Buddhaya, Ta Dya Tha Om Sodhani Sodhani

Sarva Papam, Vishodani Suddhe Visuddhe, Sarwa Karma Avarana

Visudhani Ya Soha.


Vairocana Mantra meaning:

May all sentient beings have happiness and its causes,

May all sentient beings be free of suffering and its causes,

May all sentient beings never be separated from bliss without suffering,

May all sentient beings be in equanimity, free of bias, attachment and anger.


LINK: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3r13f137hw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I learned this from repeated listening and singing along well before I took refuge with GM Lu!
Took refuge with GM Lu on 3 August 2008.

AND, this is the mantra that I have been chanting too when I visited Hong Kong from 5 to 7 August 2008.
Typhoon hit HK on 6 August 2008. 
My first experience with Typhoon! :)

Somehow, this mantra has ability to halt the rocking of the aircraft I was on, when the turbulence is real strong! :)

Remember that I shared that when I closed my eyes and draw upon bracelet of chanting beads on my right wrist, a Very tall standing Buddha appeared and his right palm seated the aircraft easily in the centre and the aircraft stopped rocking immediately!

Hahaha!

Benefits of chanting manta with sincerity and diligence do help!

At that time, I didn't know anything about Vairocana Buddha at all! :)

GM Lu did a homa in Seattle, and Yidam is Vairocana Buddha. 
Brings back memories! 

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment