Saturday, June 27, 2015

GM Lu is pleased with the upcoming event later in the day!


The above specials debuts today! 
They were finished at about 3am. this morning! :)
GM and Jin-mu both appeared very please with the above!

Chat:
AA: i wished guru happy birthday this morning at about 3am.
n chatted with him and jinmu
both of them all smiles lol
and u were blessed too by both of them! :)
9:57 AM

BB: 🙏 (palms together)  🙇 (Bow)

AA: chant both their mantras as much as possible, silently
~~~~~~~

BB: i adjust the white colour in more bluish so it's easier to cut, because the one we made earlier was too white and i couldn't see the outline
10:16 AM

AA: i thought cutting can cut the outline of the gowns as we want so we no need to do manual manoeuvre around the paper! :)
I am going to set out liao. have a nice day!
10:45 AM

BB: have a nice day too, fashi dear
yes, the printer supplier can cut them
only the gown i need to ask them again because it requires high accuracy

AA: I walked down the drive way of my apt n thinking whether to walk or take a cab to meet my friends then someone wave to me in a car calling me fashi

She is a fellow student n don't know why go my block! I arrived at the center hub in air con comfort. this is how happy guru is!
8:20 PM

BB: 🙌  oh wow

AA: Ya. I told u in sang happy birthday to guru too b4 I sleep. N chatted with both him n jinmu
Both so happy
during event also a cool breeze keeps us cool!
BB: :) 

~~~~~~~~~
Its a pretty hot day today when I left to meet my friends from school and most of them I have not met since leaving school in 1972! 
Hehe! Yes! 43 years!

The amazing thing is that I need not walk for 20 minutes to the Hub where the meeting is being held!

See how Buddhas and Boddhisattvas show you that you are cared for?

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment