Thursday, June 11, 2015

11- 6 - 2015 附身 Possessed?



Look closely at the Fires and check out how many figures of human or animals that you can pick out.

Yes!
There are lots of spirits around us!

Met someone today whose daughter, according to him is a bit slow in study.
On closer questioning, I discovered that this problem starts when the kid was about 6 years old.

In this blog, I shared another story of a kid that was 5-6 years old, and came back from the playground with about 5 spirits.
There is Gorgor-elder brother, Didi - younger brother, Jiejie - elder sister, Meimei-younger sister,.....

In his recent speech, GM Lu touches likely on this topic.
He said that those possessed by spirits, if more than 6-8 years, very hard to heal.

Yes! The many cases that I came across, more than 6-8 years already, thus really hard to help them.
Sometime, the immediately family also needs to put great efforts to help as well.

Well, back to today's subject.
I was shown a photo and I can see a male spirit in this subject who is a 20 years old young lady.

The family is of a different religious belief than Buddhism.
I explained some methods of getting the spirit to leave the subject.

Then I advised the parent to seek help from religious leader of their tuning, and someone that is trustworthy as well.

He was also directed to my blogspot to check me out.

I will extend help if necessary but those with staunch religious belief, and conflicts might arise from seeking my help.

Best to be diplomatic! :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment