Saturday, February 21, 2015

住在木桌里的幽灵 Spirits Residing in the Wood Table



21 February 2015 @ 0900 
Chat:

A: Hey M. E asked me to stay over hr place last night caused she wanted company.
I had a look at her dining table and I think the faces are no longer in there!!

0905 M: Good. I did prayers and deliverance for them, giving them a choice to move to better realm or plane

0906 A: Great :)

Cause I can see all the other marks and stains but no face-shaped ones anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!

Spooky?

YES!

One evening when we were sitting around this table after dinner, I noticed patterns in the wood of various spirits!!!

I showed it to all present.

Dear all,

Remember the Flower Adornment Sutra or Avatamsaka Sutra?

There are spirits of trees, plants, woods, water, ......


We do offering to them and also on behalf of them during Fire Homa or Puja events.

This is giving them not only resources to "survive" with abundance BUT also to give them a choice to leave and be delivered by GM & Divinities. :)

Of course, CHOICE is always One's own!

As GM said, what ever he shared & taught you, also up to you to learn and use or not!

GM left the CHOICE to you!

So, be diligent or not, up to you!

Happy New Year!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment