Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lotuschef in Conversation - Leave TBS




Terjemahan Indonesia: Lotuschef Bercakap-cakap – Meninggalkan Aliran Satya Buddha


ST:  [After all these years in True Buddha School, I discovered that the only way to see True Buddha is to leave True Buddha School. If stay in True Buddha School, only can see True Buddha School, cannot see True Buddha. Upon Seeing True Buddha, there is no existing problem leaving or not leaving True Buddha School... Amazing.]

[The reason for those that left True Buddha School is they can't see True Buddha, however, for me, I am leaving True Buddha School because I want to see True Buddha. The difference lies within this.]

[Although I left, I still cultivate once a day, with the most revered Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng always sitting atop my head.

{The Only Choice} This is for me only .... others might not be the same. Like a certain prescription is good for me but might be poisonous to others... this is my meaning..]

---

Lotuschef: Hi ST, Guru ever tell me:  [Leave True Buddha School.]

Hahaha! I found out it means leave the traditions or hear-say like VM said...... or standard cultivation techniques behind.

Find my own!

You have joined me in cultivation before; think I fulfilled Guru's instructions?

Cheers. All the best to your leaving TBS.

I hope my angle is of use to you.

Congrats again, to the new family member and blessing to all!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!

---

Dear all, in Guru's recent speeches, he said if in doubt ask me or those masters in the know. It means that not all masters knows or can impart certain knowledge to you, because they don't know anything about certain topics or techniques too.

Look at this statement objectively, Guru means don't attached qualities to Forms and be Fixated about these Forms having what you think or others say they should have or be.

Believe or not, Guru does teaches anyone with sincere mindset to learn and share with all beings.

Almost 2 years ago, while meditating, Guru said to me: Leave True Buddha School.

I said: Why? I am still learning and you know I am still very new to TBS.

Guru just smiled.

However, with his infinite wisdom and patience, he guided me away from Tradition, Hear-say, Dos and Don'ts, This and that master said..... ; ...

Therefore I said I only listen to Guru and no one else! :)

If I follow blindly and cultivate the same way as most, I can't imagine what I will be doing today!


Like ST, he said his only way to see True Buddha is to leave True Buddha School. He still maintain cultivation daily with Guru atop his crown!

He is seeking the  True Buddha which is  his own Buddha Nature!

Therefore he said, to him it is the only way! 

In my case, I saw Guru, who is a True Buddha; telling me to leave True Buddha School!

Hahaha! Had Fun?

Happy Cultivating!


Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment