Monday, July 9, 2012

Lotuschef at Play - What is the Truth? [2]



 

May the Prajna of Gold Mani and Lotus Throne bless all with Great Wisdom to ignite all to find this Great Wisdom within.

Guru's speech in Seatlle 7-7-2012, made me recall these students queries and I went in search of their communication.

[I also heard from HK tongmen.

Leave to Gm to decide.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 25, 2011, at 9:37, ww wrote:

I am not sure if I heard that news correctlly -  grand master will be retire by end of this christmas.  I know him return on Nov 2  for few more fire homa.

I just got back to Be tonight.]

A HK student messaged me on my mobile through Viber, asking me is it true that Guru going to retire after Christmas? She told me a master told her but cautioned her to not tell any one! (The Master don't know this one well, she is the worse one that likes to show she is in the know or knows lots of "confidential" information regarding Guru and his schedules!!!)

I told her I don't know anything and tell her don't go spread words around as that will be spreading Untruths!

This is not an isolated one that asked me the same.

Remember JY and B from the Titles and Mindset Sagas?

He also heard from Monk, his idol, and lord knows who else!

Hahaha! He has taken refuge for almost 20 years and has never attended any of Guru's function outside Singapore!

He started to travel to Taiwan quite regularly after hearing the rumor and he told me he must catch all opportunities before Guru Retires!

I found out the Truth of the matter when a foreign student told me that Guru said this during the Autumn Event in Seattle in August. 

I attended the Event, the Yidam transmitted was Brahma.

Guru said he will not transmit Brahma empowerment anymore and not he will not do any more transmission and plan to retire!!!

Well, Guru is going to give Vishnu transmission only once too! 

The date is 15 September 2012.

If you think its important that you have this transmission then don't miss this Once In Guru's Lifetime Transmission of Vishnu!

Hahaha! Guru is right, Rumors are scary and in the above case, even those present at the Brahma's event can "hear wrongly" and spread the "wrong messages"! 

Guru's schedules for fire puja at Rainbow is as follows:

7月22日 3:00PM-多寶如來

7月29日 3:00PM-無我佛母

8月5日 3:00PM-大自在王佛

8月12日 3:00PM-除蓋障菩薩

Between August 13 & September 15, there is a whole month!!! Hahaha! 

Minds went truly active!!! :)

Actually before Rainbow's publish the schedules, I already heard "rumors" that Guru is going to Europe, from a few sources in Taiwan this March, when I attended the High King Avalokitesvara and Hevajra Events! Some said July and some August and some October.... there is the Olympics in Europe to consider. I also wanted to visit Europe and if Guru is going, why not?

However, Listen to Guru, do not rush to buy air tickets!!!

Wait for Accurate Announcement if any of Guru's travel plans first! 

Guru brought this matter up for a good reason, so please listen to Guru and stop speculating!

O! about Guru's retiring - why should he? He is in good health and have lots to share with all sentient beings too! 

Is there a Living Buddha already to watch over True Buddha School? Guru said: One must be able to yoga with Yidams to do empowerment transmission. 

Alas, a Living Buddha might not want the task like Guru!




Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment