Friday, July 27, 2012

Lotuschef in Dream - English Literature




I draw upon the Gold Mani Gem to shine brightly; sharing wisdom with all.

In this dream....... I am a senior male teacher and in an executive position.

Another of the same level has a few "followers" running around executing his orders.

A new English literature teacher was somehow being "bullied" and her input was not being given due consideration.

The mischievous lotus-child in the senior, which is me, went on a "crusade". 

Hahaha! I picked out a set of "mini-series" with poems from various poets and started to debate the promotion of inciting a love of nature in poetry and resulting in a love to read and thereby improving the English standard of most students.

Back to reality! :)

Upon waking, I remembered my English Literature teacher, Mrs Singham, when I was in secondary 3, in Raffles Girls' Secondary School.

She incited a love in poetry, Shakespeare, novels, .... in me; and to this day, I can still vividly recall her rendition of  John Keats' Ode to Autumn and the 39 steps. 

She somehow transported me to the scene where the Golden abundance of ripening fruits in orchards surrounded me. 
I can somehow even smell the ripeness and bask in the warmth of the autumn sun. Hahaha!

To fellow students of Mrs Singham, if you have the same experience as me, join me in a Tribute to a Great Teacher. :)

Needless to say, I started to do well, that is score better grades in English language and English literature too!

Remember that Buddha Dharma is in everything we do, and it is a philosophy of living happily and harmoniously with all, and sharing these with all too!

Mother nature is also one that we need to live harmoniously and joyously with, do you agree?

Cheers all.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef





No comments:

Post a Comment