Monday, July 2, 2012

Lotuschef at Play - Bodhicitta? No!

Terjemahan Indonesia: Lotuschef Bermain-main – Bodhicitta? Bukan!



Red signifies Light of Affinity in True Buddha Sutra.

Traditional Chinese representation of Auspiciousness!

However, in Western concept, when One Sees Red - means anger and hatred!

Sea of red - describing the aftermath of battle fields means great lost of lives!

Let begin our journey again walking in step with Guru.

 

Why did I present conflicting concepts of RED?

Why did I choose a title : - Bodhicitta? No!

Storytime: -

LX, a chapter's administrator, approaches me and ask: Shijie, we are planning visits to old folks home, can you support this activity?

Me: Why don't you link up with Lotus Light Charity? I know they have these activities.

LX: No! I want results 业绩! We need these as we are building new temple.

I was stunted for a moment then some voice told me, think of who will benefit at the end! AH! The old folks!!!

So I told her I will help her.

After months, this activity did not kick start at all! Other than myself, non of the students that frequent this chapter wants to allot a few hours to make the old folks happy! Sad though but True!

When I return from Seattle Temple after my training, I also beseech fellow students to do charity work or voluntary work. I also told them this is an important part in cultivation.

I said: Succour sentient beings? What kind of sentient beings need your help or succouring? If you don't go at least to have a look at how some of them live, how to succour?

Well, my words mostly fell on deaf ears! I am very crazy or know nothing about cultivation unlike XX and team of immediate followers! They have great powers from more than 20 years or 30 years of refuge with TBS.

Most think you only need to cultivate to be very powerful and that's the ultimate! Is it?

Think:

Does LX has Bodhicitta? Although I say NO, but you can choose to say Yes. No need to agree with me all the time! :)

Will the temple get build without hindrances? Or at all?

LX is the chair person of the chapter that told fellow students that they went to request a dragon robe from Guru to do the 生基法 Chance of a new and better life method, to raise funds to build new temple. XX and team claimed that Guru endorsed their doing so. We now know this is also not true!

When they said build temple, I had a flash vision of rubbles strewn all over the existing premises and left barren.

The chapter's in-charge said Guru will come for ground breaking sometime last year which didn't materialise. Then words changed to Guru will come for the inauguration when the temple is erected.

However, in the meantime, based on their statements, many pay hefty sums for ancestral lots; statues; and etc.

Let's  assume they are running a business. What they said to clients constitute legal contract. Upon receipt of said funds, the contract is Binding!

The temple cannot be register as a temple because of the zoning or classification of that parcel of land. So it is registered as an Association!

Whether temple or association, the administrators are held responsible for transactions and the promised delivery of the items stated within.

Do you agree, it is very hard for this temple to be build and also to continue to run when so many have been somehow "cheated" by their misrepresentation?

My vision of the future of this temple is true? I have fore-sight into the Future?

From Guru's latest speeches, we know Bodhicitta is the ultimate spark needed to ultimately achieve Buddhahood!

So without Bodhicitta, will Guru or the Divinities support the erection of the new temple? Or for the matter, the continued existence of the current one?

Ah! Again we come to the end of this journey.

Cheers all. See you again!

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

1 comment:

  1. [...] by Lotus Nino on July 8, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 2 Juli 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Lotuschef at Play – Bodhicitta? No! [...]

    ReplyDelete