Monday, July 9, 2012

Lotuschef in Lesson - Did not Yoga too.



Green elixir of Dharma Treasures oozing from the pot and sharing with all.

This is one of my daily lesson:-

Last evening, MT messaged me to inform me that he can’t access my blog.

SC wrote an email to me telling me the same too.

There are other students too that can't access my blog too.

The server has some problems and all settled and we are back in full function.

After listening to Guru’s speech7-7-2012Seattle,MT’s face came into vision.

I remember meeting him before an event at Singapore Expo. MK introduced us.  I was talking about Bindu or 明点 with MK, he told me that I should talk to MT, he said MT cultivated very well.

MT do has a shiny aura; however, he has something like holding on to him and hindering him. Its obvious in his face like he is in difficulty and don’t know how to ask for help.

Anyway, MT said he don’t know anything about Bindu.

Hahaha! Guru again tested me on my observation!

These two also did not yoga before and stuck when they started to “SEE”!

They are regulars at the chapter where a certain Master XX frequents. If they can really “See” well; they would have run for their dear lives so to speak. Hahaha!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!

Grateful thanks to dear guru for this “eye-opener”!

Have I successfully Yoga? Who wants to know?

I really don’t know how to answer, why don’t ask Guru if anyone wants to know.

However, Guru is teaching me to observe and analyze what are the signs of Yoga! So I am still a student learning from Guru’s patient guidance only.

Hahaha! Cheers all.

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

TrueBuddhaSchool

 

No comments:

Post a Comment