Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lotuschef in Conversation - Prioritize



From KY: Dear Lotus Chef,

Could I request a price discount on your price for the upcoming fire puja ceremony inJakarta at21 July 2012:

  • Karmic negatives/Fetus spirits – USD 30 each.

  • Ancestors – USD 18 each per Family name

  • Individual lotus offering is USD 12 each for those attending and USD 10 for not attending


I wished to register all of my family:

1. Four (4) people each for each Karmic Negatives/fetus spirits Total USD 120
2. Ancestors from my father's and mother's side Total USD 36
3. Attending the fire puja (me and my brother) Total USD 24
4. Not attending the fire puja (father and mother) Total USD 20

The total should be USD 200 or equivalent to IDR 2,000,000. This price for my size is very large and I could not afford it (almost 40% of my salary). Could you give me a special price?

Thanks and best regards,

 

From Lotuschef:

Dear KY

You have yet to understand what I am sharing on blog.

I often advise students to sit down and relax and be COOL, CALM & CLEAR MINDED

then sort out what you really need and what you don't.

Your plight is lack of funds for all those dedications and etc that you wanted done or you think you need.

Just pay for 4 lotuses with offering and you can dedicate all you want to whoever you wish.

I am teaching you all to talk to Guru and Divinities Sincerely.

For the old folks, Fire puja is very beneficial as I help them to offer and then draw blessings from universe thru their crowns, filling them.

You look at the fire puja photos on my blog, the older folks are bright n shining n happy to attend our functions.

Alternatively, sell the Thangkas that you wish to donate to Pure Karma and pay for special dedication packages.

Thangkas n etc. are material possessions that a cultivator really don't need. 

Pure karma is next door to a fellow student who has plenty of statues which he sponsors for our fire puja event. Like a temporary loan. He said he benefits in that the statues got Initialized and blessed.

So my advice to you is to Prioritize.

Amituofo

 

From JH: May i say something too to KY Fashi? He7..

Hi KY , You can also register the special packages gradually for events in Singapore later. We (Indonesian) usually have some donation which will be transferred to Fashi every month.

This time, better for four of you try to attend as Fashi has explained before

No hurry ^^

 

From Lotuschef to JH: hi dear, u also didnt understand what I am trying to teach KY! hahahahaha

we have to learn to give up things  which we think we need very much and all at same time

doing it later means One never learns to let go

 

From JH: -,- sorry Fashi

Ha7.. Just give him another option

 

From Lotuschef: no need to say sorry. if you didn’t offer, then you won’t learn, right?

at least now, you know what I want to teach KY n you learn too

JH: Yup, i got it

He7..

Lotuschef : Good boy!

JH: LoL..yes Mam

Lotuschef:  hehehe.....

 

Dear all,

For all serious cultivators, please learn to frequently sort out and let go.

Therein lies a part of the answer to Question 3 from article: Lotuschef at Play – 菩提 Bodhi

Cheers all.

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment