Monday, July 9, 2012

Missing Person - Recovered Consciousness!



Yellow Elixir is abundant Auspiciousness and Good Tidings!

Related links:

[ Jun 07 ] Telepathy - Missing person

[ Jun 14 ] Lotuschef in Conversation - Help from Guru & Earth Deities

Sunday. July 8. 2012 at 9:52 pm

HL: Hi good evening fashi, my aunt already awake and getting recover. I am not sure the condition much details but my mum said she getting better. Her family asked me to said thank you for helping.

 

LC: Ok. Thank Guru on her behalf. Chant Guru mantra to dedicate to all sentient beings. It is not me, but Guru that helps her. Cheers.

 

Hi all, remember the Missing relative of a fellow student HL?

I posted her details on this blog last month to seek help from more channels to find her.

She was found in critical condition with her skull smashed in a wood of trees in some remote areas.

HL chanted 1080 times of Guru's mantra seeking help from Guru.Guru instructed me to ask Earth God to help.

Hahaha! After the chanting, HL had a vision of her relative in hospital!

 

So it's Guru and Earth Deities that help her and not me.

 

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!

 

Cheers all.

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

No comments:

Post a Comment