Thursday, April 14, 2016

Dream Yoga? 梦瑜伽?





































Enjoyed the trip through the photos shown above?

Let me tell you that all your personal experiences are also your aids to cultivation!

No kidding! :)

Your "thieves" of sight, sense, hearing, taste, smell .......
They actually helped you accumulate "Data" and processed them too!

Now what has that to do with Dream Yoga?
A Higher Tantric Dharma in execution! :)

As in any Yoga, you need basic or fundamental INGREDIENTS!

A simple headache requires you to have medicine which you consume with water!
This looks like only water & medicine?
Now, you need to use you Inherent thieves to get water and medicine that you can consume, correct?

I recalled a fellow student asked me this question: Fashi, what I learnt now or in this lifetime, can I also access them in my next one?

Hahaha!

I asked him why he wants to know?

He said: If I can't use them again in my next lifetime, then I won't bother to go study or do post graduate courses.

AH! with GM Lu's exposition of Higher Tantra & Maha Perfection Dharma, also particularly the related facts on Karma, I am confident that YOU can answer this student with ease, concur?

In Dream Yoga, if you are out to help others, what you need is Medical Knowhow 医方明, to apply with relevance to situational requirement or presentation, agree?

If you have no Medical knowhow, how do you execute at will and at ease 任运自如?
Hahaha! If you can do so when you are Awake, then you can also do so when you are in Samadhi!

The photos I shared are useful and relevant?

Am I talking rubbish all the time in this blog?

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment